You’re in Excellent Company…. with over 30 years of quality and innovative products!
Master Spas is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, 90 miles north of Indianapolis. Operating out of a state-of-the-art 27 acre manufacturing campus, we are the largest swim spa manufacturer in the world, and one of the largest portable spa and hot tub manufacturers in the country. Our management team has over 100 years of spa manufacturing success, and one of the strongest track records in the industry.
Both our products and our company are recognized by the spa industry’s most distinguished and coveted awards as well as many notable organizations. ABC Television’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” recently featured the Master Spas Legend Series; and a Master Spa received a Best Buy Award in the premium category by “Consumers Digest Magazine” – an exclusive acknowledgement of a product that merits special attention by offering outstanding value for its price. More recently, producers of the Discovery Channel selected Master Spas to be featured on the network’s “How It’s Made” program that shows a walk-through from concept to completion of various products.
- Consumers Digest – Best Buy Award, Premium Category
- Spa Search Certified – the highest endorsement rating, rewarding quality and service in the hot tub industry
- Spas&hottubs.com – recommendation
- Inspire Award – the hot tub industry’s top award
- Ernst & Young – Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Blue Chip Community Business Award
- ABC “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”
- Discovery Channel’s “How It’s Made”
- Dr. Gadget Approved!! – Dr. Gadget is the world’s foremost consumer product specialist and is seen regularly on national television demonstrating what he considers to be the best and most unique products
Master Spas Cares…..
Along with the Lupus Foundation of America, we have initiated a campaign to help raise awareness and find a cure for this debilitating disease that affects more than 1.5 million Americans. Part of the profit of each spa sold will go to the Lupus Foundation.
Master Spas has joined forces with the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer to eradicate breast cancer, a life-threatening disease, by providing financial support for research and research-related projects.
Master Spas and their dealers were a part of building a new school complex in 2013 for the NAZ Children’s Centre in Rose Hall, Jamaica. This specialized school does an outstanding job with children ages 4-11, as well as working with children with developmental problems. With every Master Spas Swim Spa sold, a donation will be made to the NAZ Children’s Centre Scholarship Fund.